Online Computer Training
Through Dynamic Learning Online - Manawatu District Libraries are pleased to provide simple online training solutions for teaching you how to use popular computer applications.
Dynamic Learning Online have developed a huge range of online computer training course lessons using a University-researched interactive methodology that covers virtually everything you need to know about computing.
A step-by-step interactive training methodology offers a simulated environment that allows you to train and learn various products. When running the training, you’ll believe you are actually using the various products. You get to perform all tasks to aid in the learning process.
Online Computer Training Currently provide training for the following products and areas
- Learning Internet Safety - 20 lessons and 6 assessments
- Mobile Devices - Intro to Android and iPad
- Photography - Simple and Advanced Concepts
- Windows 10 Training
- Introductory Computer Training
- Office 2010 Training
- Windows Training - Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8
- Social Networking Training - Twitter, Facebook and Blogging
- Office 2007 Training and Testing
- Intro to E-Learning
Click here to register and take advantage of these online courses.
We also provide free computers at the library with times set aside for online learning opportunities. Check the programmes section for dates and times.