Statistical Information Collected
We may collect statistical information about your visit to help us improve the site. This information is aggregated and non-personally identifying. It includes:
- your IP address;
- the search terms you used;
- the pages you accessed on our site and the links you clicked on;
- the date and time you visited the site;
- the referring site (if any) through which you clicked through to this site;
- your operating system (e.g., Windows, Mac OSX);
- the type of web browser you use (e.g. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox); and
- other incidental matters such as screen resolution, the release of your installed Flash version and the language setting of your browser.
Use of Statistical Information
The statistical information referred to above will be viewable by site administrators. It may also be shared with other local government agencies.
This site may generate persistent session cookies for the purpose of monitoring site usage. The cookies do not collect personal information. You can disable them or clear them out of the web browser you are using to view this site without affecting your ability to use the site.