Over 17,000 activities comprehensively covering a huge range of mathematics topics; word skills including punctuation, spelling, grammar, vocabulary and phonics and reading with an emphasis on phonemics, comprehension and text types.
The curriculum correlated educational content at the heart of ZooWhiz has been purpose built to empower parents and teachers to help children learn. Its intentional sequencing and structure supports the function of the ZooWhiz Adaptive Learning System enabling the delivery of totally automated, differentiated instruction for each and every child.
1. Choose one of the cool avatars and create a Keeper Account - needs your library card number
2. Sign in and enter the world of ZooWhiz!
3. Then choose from the following:
|In Learn & Earn you complete educational activities and earn coins and build your Educational Score. You can spend the coins purchasing animals or having fun in the Arcade.
||In Milestones you can see all kinds of reports that show you how your learning is progressing.
||In Biodome you spend some of the coins you have earnt to build your own zoo. There are hundreds of cool animals from which to choose.
||In the Arcade you spend some of the coins you have earnt playing a range of cool games. Some games teach you more and some are just for fun!
4. The Dock at the bottom of your screen continuously updates to show your progress
5. Get started with ZooWhiz today and Manawatu District Libraries