Manawatū District Council dropping My Vaccine Pass requirement for community facilities
Manawatū District Council will no longer be requiring people to present a My Vaccine Pass to access the Makino Aquatic Centre or Feilding Library from Monday 28 March.
Click here to read the full media release on MDC's website.
Possible disruptions to facilities due to Omicron
As Omicron makes it’s way through the community, it is possible that some of our facilities (library and pool) will be disrupted if our staff become unwell or need to isolate.
We want to be able to give you a heads up about some of the changes you might experience. Some of these will happen at short notice, so please keep checking our Facebook feeds, check our websites or give the facility a call before you plan to visit.
As our facilities become impacted by Omicron, you could experience
- A change to opening hours
- Periods of closure
- A reduction in services (for example, the library may only be available for click and collect service)
We will contact you if you have made a booking.
Thank you in advance for your patience and support towards our staff as they work through this challenging time.
What does Orange and Red settings mean for Feilding Library Users:
- You are required to have a valid My Vaccine Pass to enter the Feilding Library until Saturday 26 March. Note, if you are coming to the library for help setting up your vaccine pass you will be granted permission to access.
- Face masks are required to be worn.
- You are required to sign in using the QR code or by manual sign in until midnight Friday 25 March.
- Please stay home if you are unwell.
- We have a contactless click and collect service available.
- All members can place holds on items for FREE during this time. You will receive an email when items are ready to collect.
- Programmes can return. Please check the What's On page for details.
- Access to Satellite libraries are as per individual site rules. Please contact them directly for information.
Please note: the library team have the right to refuse entry to any customers behaving in an unsatisfactory manner.
In the Green Setting:
- Face masks are optional but recommended.
- Programmes will run as normal.
How can I access Digital Content:
- Visit our Digital Library section of the website.
- You will need your Library Card (starts with 55 under the barcode on your membership card).
- You will need to know the PIN number for your membership. If you don't know what your PIN is, please contact us either by Facebook message or you can send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org (we are checking these periodically).